Friday, January 6, 2012

Makeup palette

I love makeup, I really do... My favorite is MAC. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and beautiful. The only problem is that the individual eyeshadow pots take up a lot of room in my makeup box. I made the mistake of getting the pots instead of the magnetic ones to keep nicely organized in a palette. So I decided to do something about it...

Here is my messy collection minus a few stragglers:


I purchased a palette and a few fun colors a while ago. It looked like this:

I found a tutorial on YouTube by "PrettyTips" called: "How to NEATLY De-pot MAC eyeshadows, and still be able to BACK-to MAC it"
It was simple enough and totally worked for me!

Here is my new palette:

So much more organized! & I looooove organization!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment